Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation of agreed booking by a customer 15 days or more prior to the commencement of the course date will incur an administration charge of 25% of the total course fee excluding VAT, and any unrecoverable examination fees.
Cancellation within 15 days by a customer prior to the course commencement date will result in the whole fee being forfeited.
- Substitution of course delegates, subject to examination board criteria, will be accepted upon reasonable notice being given, and the original booking and fee will be deemed to be accepted.
- Payment of all course fees must be made 10 days prior to the commencement of the course unless other arrangements have been mutually agreed with A.I.M Commercial Services Ltd (A.I.M). Failure to pay course fees before commencement of training could result in spaces being allocated to other delegate(s). Cheques accompanying the booking should be made payable to A.I.M Commercial Services Ltd. A.I.M reserves the right through non-payment by the customer prior to the course to cancel the booking and offer the position elsewhere.
- Any variations to the booking, course date, time of attendance, etc, made by A.I.M will be notified to the customer. A.I.M will make every effort to ensure that the original instructions are complied with. In the event of course/delegate cancellation made by A.I.M, every endeavour will be made for the delegate do attend the next available course. All incidents and actions, including any money refunds, are dealt with promptly and fairly within A.I.M’s Quality Management System.
- Every effort is made to ensure that both the instructions and handouts/course notes are true and correct at the time but A.I.M does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- Any delegate attending A.I.M’s premises, including vehicles, are required to adhere to any notices or instructions given to them by A.I.M Staff. A.I.M does not accept any responsibility for personal belongings or vehicles left on the premises.
- Unless specific arrangements are made for course refreshments by A.I.M, refreshments during the course will be the delegate’s responsibility.
- Where external examinations are involved and details have been supplied by the delegate for enrolment, A.I.M cannot accept any responsibility for accuracy should any dispute should arise with the examinations body.
- It is important that adequate provision is made to ensure that drivers attending courses are able to comply with the rest requirements laid down in Drivers Hours Regulations.
- All delegates must comply with A.I.M’s Safety Policy and their legal obligations under the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974 and other relevant provisions.