DGSA Services & ADR Training
Do you or your company transport or load dangerous goods?
Our bespoke training course is structured to give candidates the knowledge and skills to understand what the examiner is asking for and then to logically retrieve the answer from the manuals.
Dangerous Goods Health and Safety Awareness Course.
One day safety course especially created for companies that are below the threshold for full compliance with the dangerous goods regulations.
Key areas covered are:
- The scope of the regulations.
- The classes of dangerous goods and associated hazards.
- Typical examples of each class.
- The labelling of packages.
- Packing groups.
- Load paperwork.
- Definitions and terminology associated with dangerous goods.
To legally drive a goods vehicle carrying regulated hazardous substances, a driver must hold an ADR Vocational Training Certificate.
The ADR Course consists of the following subject areas:
- Mandatory Core Module.
- Package Module.
- Tankers Modules.
- 7 Dangerous Goods Classes – 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9.
For any above course details and prices, please do not hesitate to contact A.I.M Commercial Services Ltd.
Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor Service.
- Qualified in All Classes by Road.
in accordance with EC Directive 96/35/EC200/18/EC and Statutory Instrument 2004 No.568.
- Free consultation without obligation.
- Over 22 years’ experience in the transport and warehousing industry.
- Full support package for your operation.
- Updates on changes in legislation.
- Accident reports.
- Telephone advice line.
- Annual Report.
- Audit Service of Employees Licences and Qualifications.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.